Capacity & facilities
Hall facilities: The hall has recently been refurbished throughout and provides a versatile and welcoming venue comprising:
- 200sqm main hall wth folding tables and chairs;
- entrance hall with coat hooks.
- kitchen with cooker, fridge, sink with hot and cold water;
- crockery and cutlery for approximately 60 covers.
- ladies' and gentlemen's toilets with disabled facilities
- storage cupboard.
High speed, full-fibre broadband is available at no extra charge.
Maximum capacities: Seated as audience 80, seated & dancing 70, seated at tables, 60.
Accessibility: Ramp available at main entrance and disabled toilet.
Please note that parking at the hall is very limited.
Booking Clerk: Mrs Sue Sanders, 01984 629174, [email protected]